Student loans/government funding

Student loans/government funding

There are certain kinds of financing available through the provincial and authorities, including figuratively speaking, funds and bursaries.

The part that is toughest of this application procedure could be determining what type of financing to try to get. Since you can find various kinds of capital available, with respect to the system and/or course load you are taking, it is important to see whether you need to make an application for full-time, part-time or techniques Investment/Alberta Functions capital.

You should apply for, please contact the Student Awards and Financial Aid Office for assistance if you are not sure which type of funding.

Full-time pupil loan/grant money For more information, take a look at our student loan/grant funding that is full-time FAQs.

Eligibility needs for full-time student loan/grant financing

To be able to be eligible for a student that is full-time ( federal federal federal government capital):

    You should be a citizen that is canadian permanent res

  • Each semester at Mount Royal, 60% of a full course load for the fall and winter semester is normally equal to at least three university-level courses and minimum of nine credits.
  • Open Studies is certainly not thought to be ultimately causing a credential. Whilst in Open Studies you may be just eligible to get education loan money for twelve cumulative months. (more…)

Continue Reading
Close Menu